[Spice-devel] 0.10.x status / plans for spice for Fedora 16

Christophe Fergeau cfergeau at redhat.com
Tue Jul 19 04:14:23 PDT 2011

On Tue, Jul 19, 2011 at 01:11:25PM +0300, Alon Levy wrote:
> On Tue, Jul 19, 2011 at 11:52:28AM +0200, Hans de Goede wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > On 07/19/2011 11:33 AM, Christophe Fergeau wrote:
> > >Hi Hans,

> ok, so I guess that's a good idea. Just tag and release (with changelog I guess?)
>
> But what about 0.8.2 (changing subject here for a second) - I am going to try
> to cherry-pick anything that applies easily (read: no RedChannel stuff) or that
> I need for RHEL (read: async+s3).  How does that sound?

[Thread hijacking, woohoo! :) ]

I've already done that, I wanted to send an email this morning, but for now
the branch doesn't work ;) the current branch is at
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/~teuf/spice/log/?h=0.8 though I'll force-push
a fixed one once I figure out why spicec complains abotu invalid options
whatever I do. In the mean time, what would be useful is someone checking I
haven't forgotten anything important, and that I didn't include too many
crazy things in this branch.