[Spice-devel] 0.10.x status / plans for spice for Fedora 16

Hans de Goede hdegoede at redhat.com
Thu Jul 21 02:36:39 PDT 2011

Hi All,

*bump*

I think it is still not sure what the plan is. AFAIK we're almost
done with getting a 0.8.2 which has the async + s3 patches in out the door.

I assume the async + s3 patches will go to master too at the same
time as they go to the 0.8 branch. I think after that it would be good
to do a 0.9.0 release and build that for F-16. Does that sound like a good
plan?

Note I'm *not* volunteering to do this. As said before I would like to
move the actual release tagging / tarbal uploading / building etc. to
others, so that I can focus on usbredir. It seems that you guys (and girls)
are doing a good job with 0.8.2, so I trust you will do a good job
with 0.9.0 too :)

Regards,

Hans