[Spice-devel] Win7 Guest system hangs while doing shutdown...

Naga Mohan Pothula nagamohan.pothula at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 21 17:41:21 PDT 2011

Hi,

Launched windows7 Guest image with Spice v0.8 in fullscreen mode with auto-config from windows client. Spice window hangs frequently while doing shutdown or restart.
if it doesn't hang then shutdown process is slow. This issue doesn't happen if we don't launch in full-screen mode.

I thought system hangs happen due to VDAgent and stopped Agent service but this issue still happens.
When we do mouse click operations while system hang, spice client is crashed. I verified spice client logs but haven't get any clue.

Regards,
Mohan.