[Spice-devel] Dual head issues with Win7 Guests...

Naga Mohan Pothula nagamohan.pothula at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 24 19:54:45 PDT 2011

Hi,

I'm eagerly looking for your suggestions on below issues. Tested with Spice v0.8.1 and Spice-protocol v0.8.0

1.) Currently, Spice Agent/QXL driver doesn't handle Dual head to Single head roaming(ie., Spice client should detect physical monitors and pass info to Vdservice
     and this to QXL driver for Extend/Disconnect displays

2.) Setting max resolution for Guest system displays based on physical monitor resolution.

3.) currently Auto-config is working only for primary display and it should work for secondary display too.

Thanks,
Mohan.