[Spice-devel] Missing key and mouse release events

Yaniv Kaul ykaul at redhat.com
Mon Jul 25 04:57:08 PDT 2011

On 07/23/2011 02:34 PM, Frédéric Grelot wrote:
> I didn't fill a bug at that time, but you'll find every details here :
> (The last message has an attachment with the corresponding wireswhark dump)
>
> http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.comp.emulators.spice.devel/2948

The capture cannot be parsed by the dissector, as it lacks the initial
connection.
The dissector cannot know which channel is which ('thanks' to identical
message IDs in different channels), without seeing the initial connection.
If you can reproduce and capture before you open the spice client to the
guest, that'd be great.
Y.

> ----- Mail original -----
>> On Sat, Jul 23, 2011 at 03:47:30AM -0400, John A. Sullivan III wrote:
>>> Hello, all.  This is happening enough now that I don't think it is
>>> my
>>> imagination.  It seems that SPICE sometimes either does not detect
>>> that
>>> I have released a key or is slow in doing so.
>>>
>>> On quite a number of occasions, my input started behaving
>>> strangely.
>>> Menu options would not work, it appeared my CAPS lock was on but
>>> not
>>> quite.  Then I realized that the SHIFT key was stuck.  I pressed