[Spice-devel] Announcing spice-xpi 2.5

Hans de Goede hdegoede at redhat.com
Thu Jun 9 23:55:38 PDT 2011

Hi,

On 06/10/2011 12:27 AM, Scott Dowdle wrote:
> Peter,

I'm afraid that I'm not familiar enough with the exact usage to answer
this thoroughly. How the plugin basically works is
that you embed it, then through js on the object you
set a number of properties (which can include ssl certs)
and then you tell it to connect, and it will then
start the spice-client (currently it uses spicec not one
of the spice-gtk based clients) and pass in all needed /
provided info.

Perhaps someone else can provide a more thorough answer ...

If someone figures this out on his own, please write a short
text about this, so we can include it with the next release
of the XPI and put it on the wiki.

Thanks & Regards,

Hans