[Spice-devel] windows CBE

Arnon Gilboa agilboa at redhat.com
Mon Jun 13 05:44:46 PDT 2011

Lubos Kocman wrote:
> Hello,
>
> does anybody have working windows build environment for spice-client/vdagent?

of course, most of us at the spice team (me, Yonit, Alon, Red Hat brew
etc...)
> I've tried to set it up by using VC seems like I got rid of most of #include errors
> but I'm not  sure if the actual code is buildable with VisualStudio C++.

i'm building it with VS9 (2008) SP

I've found few minor issues (like we don't support the same images in copy that I'd be most probably able to fix but I don't want just blindly sent patches while some things are not crystal clear to me.

"we don't support the same images in copy" ? pls explain.
> Anyway the part saying that "all libraries for win build are in archives in download section ..." is very poor description according to build instructions for Linux".

will edit this line. where is it? use
wspice-x86_20110308.zip
<http://www.spice-space.org/download/stable/wspice-x86_20110308.zip>
wspice-x64_20110308.zip