[Spice-devel] Installation on ubuntu 11.04 (i386) fails

John A. Sullivan III jsullivan at opensourcedevel.com
Fri Jun 17 11:43:28 PDT 2011

On Sat, 2011-06-18 at 00:46 +0800, 王永博 wrote:
> why dose the spice only support  64-bit system ? I can't use spice in
> ubuntu 11.04 (i386).

http://www.spice-space.org/faq.html

May we trouble you to change the subject and trim out all the
unnecessary text when you reply to a mailing list digest email.
Otherwise we have no idea what the subject is, where your questions are
in the huge message, and the huge messages with all the posts from the
previous day create a problem for some.  Thanks - John