[Spice-devel] Building Windows Client?
agilboa at redhat.com
Tue Jun 21 06:21:31 PDT 2011
1. get latest spice & spice-protocol from git
2. get & extract latest wspice libs - currently wspice-x86_20110308.zip
& wspice-x64_20110308.zip from http://www.spice-space.org/download.html
3. assuming you have <spice-dir>, <spice-protocol-dir>, <wspice-dir>,
4. run VS2008 - we use version 9.0.30729.1 SP
5. open & build <spice-dir>\client\windows\redc.sln
Dyweni - Spice-Devel wrote:
> Hi List (again)!
> Specifically, I'd like to build the client from the latest GIT sources.
> On Tue, 21 Jun 2011 06:57:41 -0500, Dyweni - Spice-Devel wrote:
>> Hi List!
>> Has anyone built the windows client recently? The instructions on the
>> wiki seem geared towards Linux only. What would the instructions be on
>> windows (Windows 7 64bit and Windows XP SP3 32bit specifically)?
>> Spice-devel mailing list
>> Spice-devel at lists.freedesktop.org 
>> http://lists.freedesktop.org/mailman/listinfo/spice-devel 
> Spice-devel mailing list
> Spice-devel at lists.freedesktop.org
More information about the Spice-devel