[Spice-devel] Current status of XSpice driver

Sebastian Hesselbarth hesselbarth at ims.uni-hannover.de
Sat Jun 25 09:01:27 PDT 2011

Hi,

I'd like to ask about the current and future status of the XSpice driver for
Xorg. I am very interested in virtualizing desktops for a bunch of users without
the need of a full-blown virtual machine. I once compiled the driver from git
but without luck of connecting a client to it (errors were about server and
client disagree about modes AFAIR).

Can someone please clarify the requirements for compiling the current XSpice
driver. I really like to help improve the driver with debugging, coding, and
suggestions.

Regards,
  Sebastian