[Spice-devel] Problem installing Spice 0.8.1

Andrea Celestino celestino.andrea at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 02:23:45 PDT 2011

I checked with 'ldd' where qemu it's looking for spice-server:
/usr/lib/
but I installed spice 0.8.1 libraries in /usr/local/lib. This is the
problem.

I have tried to rebuild qemu after the command
export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/local/lib
but I didn't solve the problem. He looks for spice server in /usr/lib and
not in /usr/local/lib.