[Spice-devel] OS/X and/or iPad Port

Attila Sukosd attila.sukosd at gmail.com
Sun Mar 6 22:44:47 PST 2011

Well the main reason is that X11 is already there, so didn't have to worry
about rewriting all the graphics.
I've been getting decent performance with it, streaming full screen HD works
pretty well.

But I do agree that in the long term, it would be better to use the native
GUI instead. I just didn't have the resources to do so (yet).

Rgrds,

Attila