[Spice-devel] Updated Windows QXL driver needed for SPICE 0.8?

The Ha tha at math.ubc.ca
Tue Mar 15 00:19:34 PDT 2011

Hi Alex
I wrote a Howto build QXLWindows driver for both 64-bit and 320bit as promise.
Included are 64 bit driver for 0.6.4 , untested.

https://trac.stat.ubc.ca/kvm-vdi/wiki/QXLdriver

Build take only a minute or so but I need those Redhat guy to tell me
where are the "win64/qxl" on git before I try 0.8 for you?
I can only use win32/qxl  to build 64 bit and hope that would work.

I have early meeting with students so I need to get some sleep.

Have fun
The Ha