[Spice-devel] Clipboard sharing...

Naga Mohan Pothula nagamohan.pothula at yahoo.com
Mon May 16 14:42:54 PDT 2011

Hi,

Thank you for your prompt responses. Sorry for delay replying.

Win7 x64 Guest is configured with Virtio-serial channel by specifying "-device virtio-serial" at Qemu options.

QXL driver v8.0 is installed into Guest.

Guest allowed me to install vdservice but vdservice could not be started.
Attaching vdagent and vdservice logs from Win7 x64 guest.

Please let me know where I have missed for setting up clipboard sharing.

Appreciated your help in advance.

Thanks,
Naga.