[Spice-devel] Multi-monitor support...

Naga Mohan Pothula nagamohan.pothula at yahoo.com
Wed May 18 10:15:22 PDT 2011

Thanks Alon,

I'm testing with 64-bit RHEL 6.1 Beta and Win7 x64 Guests.
Dual head functionality is not working with 64-bit RHEL 6.1 Beta and
it is working with Win7 x64 but have noticed that it displays two Spice connection windows when window is in Restore mode.
It would be good idea if we set second window visibility to hide when spice client window is in restore mode.

Could you provide me suggestions for getting multi-head functionality with Linux guests?

Regards,
Mohan