[Spice-devel] Why doesn't qxl 64bit windows binary driver upload to spice download page?

mi.usui at gmail.com mi.usui at gmail.com
Mon May 23 06:48:58 PDT 2011

Hi, everyone.
I have a question about 64bit qxl windows binary driver.
Please tell me about that.

I am using 64bit Win7 guest on Linux KVM.
I was googling and found virtio network/storage binary driver,
but I could not find 64bit qxl driver for Win7.
I only found 32bit qxl driver. (0.6.3, it little bit old)

  http://www.spice-space.org/download.html

On below web page, I could find the sequence of "how to build the 64bit
windows qxl driver".

  http://spice-space.org/page/WinQXL#How_to_build_the_driver

My question is why doesn't 64bit windows qxl binary driver upload on
above spice download page.
Of course, we can build it if we see the WinQXL web page,
but I think it is really useful for beginner, if binary driver was uploaded.