[Spice-devel] ARM support problem

Longchao Dong donglongchao at gmail.com
Wed May 25 23:51:12 PDT 2011

Hi,

I am using spice-0.8.1 and try to compile it in a arm-based machine
with linux system.But when I type ".configure",I got an error says
"Only x86 and x86-64 are supported".Then I check the "configure" file
and find that there is no "armv7l" item when it try to check the
"$host_cpu".Ohhh,my cpu is just "armv7l".So I want to know if it is ok
to just add an "armv7l" item to let "configure" pass this cpu-type
check.Of cource there is a "armv7" item in the configure file.
Thanks in advance.

--
Wish you happy.
Longchao Dong