[Spice-devel] OpenGL "passthrough"

Yonit Halperin yhalperi at redhat.com
Wed Nov 9 22:27:52 PST 2011

On 11/09/2011 07:06 PM, Alon Levy wrote:
> On Wed, Nov 09, 2011 at 04:57:23PM +0000, Mosebach  Kai wrote:
>> Both would be very helpful :-) And important from a market/competitive
>> point of view.
>>
>> Please let me have a look at the patches if possible,

Afaik, there is an experimental code for OpenGL hardware acceleration on
the server side and on the client side as well. Look for #ifdefs
USE_OPENGL. I think that there were problems with the hw acceleration on
the server side since the rendering results were different than the ones
expected for the windows guest.

Yonit.