[Spice-devel] Spice-gtk usbredir

Hans de Goede hdegoede at redhat.com
Sat Nov 19 07:57:04 PST 2011

Hi,

On 11/10/2011 02:58 AM, wangfeng wangfeng wrote:
> Hi,
> I have tried USB redirect and it's very cool.
> But I cannot find the client for Windows with this feature.
> The newest version I can find is this:/elmarco.fedorapeople.org/spice-client-gtk+-2.exe <http://elmarco.fedorapeople.org/spice-client-gtk+-2.exe>/
> When I installed/"/spice-client-gtk+-2.exe"//and tried to connect to server, it collapsed.
> So where is the latest client for Windows? Or I have to build it with Mingw32 myself?

I'm not familiar enough with the windows port of spice-gtk to say if that
is the right binart, what I can tell you though is that currently the windows
port does not have usbredirection support. We have adding usbredir support
to the windows version on our todo list, but I cannot give you an ETA for it.

Regards,

Hans