[Spice-devel] spice manuals - repository / docs dir in spice?

Alon Levy alevy at redhat.com
Thu Nov 24 04:43:52 PST 2011

Hi,

 I want to finally have some work on the odt manuals we currently have,
 if only to mark stuff as "obsolete / not up to date" and fix simple to
 fix things (like mentioning vdagent now supports Linux/Win7/Win2008).

 But where should those odt files be? put them in spice/docs or a new
 repository? Just so no one shoots me when I send a patch with 6 odt
 files (binaries all).

 Or do we want to start with a different format? odt 2 markdown? (and
 use asciio for charts?

The current files are:

32028 Nov 22  2010 Spice_for_newbies.odt
44052 Nov 22  2010 Spice_protocol.odt
19045 Nov 22  2010 Spice_style.odt
31959 Nov 22  2010 Spice_user_manual.odt
21577 Nov 22  2010 Vd_interfaces.odt

All from http://spice-space.org/page/Repositories.

Alon