[Spice-devel] Registry settings of QXL driver doesn't reflect to Guest.

Naga Mohan Pothula nagamohan.pothula at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 21 15:55:03 PDT 2011

Hi,

I wish to keep 16-bit color mode instead of 32-bit color mode in Win7 guest launched with qemu v0.15.0.
The settings(color mode) doesn't persist when I do restart Guest image.

I even tried of keeping color mode at "DefaultSettings.BitsPerPel" registry settings of QXL driver but the settings doesn't reflect to Guest.
Can anyone please let me know to keep color mode persist even we do restart/shutdown Guest image?

Appreciated your help in advance.

Thanks/Naga.