[Spice-devel] Keyboard layout change on Xspice

Marian Krcmarik mkrcmari at redhat.com
Fri Apr 6 02:58:26 PDT 2012

----- Original Message -----

May it be the same issue fixed by http://cgit.freedesktop.org/spice/spice/commit/?id=33be8633f5712062752efe75adc745130a72c4c2 ? Michael do you use spicec or the spice-gtk based client? Could you try spice-gtk client (spicy or virt-viewer)? I haven't tried Xspice by myself but It may be the client issue.