[Spice-devel] Thin client vendors supporting Spice

Attila Sukosd attila.sukosd at gmail.com
Sat Apr 14 02:05:49 PDT 2012

Hi,

As someone already mentioned, Sunrays use their own proprietary protocol
for the thin client <-> terminal server communication, and running SPICE on
top of that would not make too much sense in terms of performance.

Although I have not tried Sunray 3, we have been using Sunray 1 & 2s for
quite a while, and we have not been too impressed by their performance or
support either.

But thats just my 2 cents. :)

Attila