[Spice-devel] what does spice multiple monitor exactly mean?

周伟 zhouwei54321 at qq.com
Tue Apr 17 01:37:33 PDT 2012

Hi
what does spice multi monitor mean? Does it mean one computer with 2 or more monitors? or multi session, that can support  more than one spicy from different computer.
I was trying to use spice in ubuntu 10.04.4, and I start win7 guest with -vga qxl -device qxl, and see 2 graphic cards in device manager in guest win7, but I can not use 2 monitors.

if it mean multi session, can you give me the instructions to set up the qemu and spicy to support mutli session.

Thanks in advance