[Spice-devel] [ qemu-kvm-1.0-usbredir / hans git ]

Hans de Goede hdegoede at redhat.com
Tue Apr 17 13:25:25 PDT 2012

Hi,

On 04/17/2012 04:58 PM, nicolas prochazka wrote:
> I've also tested with :
> qemu last git master : segfault
> qemu 1.0.1 : ok
>
> spice from git master.

Ah, then it is likely caused by the qxl fixes I recently
cherry-picked into my tree. Can you try checking out
commit 4c245e5ecbc7d5c30c8e8bb4bfcd18c79fafddfe (which is
on the qemu-kvm-1.0-usbredir branch) and see if the issue
is gone then. If it is gone can you please git-bisect this?

Thanks & Regards,

Hans