[Spice-devel] Spice Client Rendering

Noel Van Hook noel.van.hook at intelligraphics.com
Thu Apr 19 07:45:09 PDT 2012

It is the latter case.  Much of the drawing is done done using device
managed surfaces, and QXL drawing commands, but there is always the
possibility of falling all the way back to CPU drawing to a memory
bitmap which is then copied to the client.

Noel

2012/4/19 蒋媛园 <jiangqq_327 at 126.com>:
> Hi
>
> I want to know that whether all the graphics are rendered in the Spice
> client or not. For example, the engine-managed surfaces are rendered in VNC
> way, however device-managed surfaces are rendered in Spice way (through
> cmds: QXLdrawable).
>

> Thanks in advance
>  Best Regards!

Noel Van Hook - Intelligraphics, Inc
522 Cooper Ave N
Red Lodge, MT 59068
Noel.Van.Hook at Intelligraphics.com  (425) 770-5561