[Spice-devel] Audio recording device - Win 7 guest

Nick Causton ADD.Nick at AssociatedData.co.uk
Wed Apr 25 04:47:49 PDT 2012

Hello,

I have encountered a Spice guest driver problem with Audio Recording in Win
7 Guest.  This has spice-guest-tools-0.1.exe installed but there is no audio
recording device present.

The default sound device: ich6 is being used which I have found is the only
one which allows audio playback to work in Win 7.  Win 7 is fully updated.
I have tried this on a number of different Linux distros, including openSUSE
and CentOS, but all behave the same.

Any suggestions?

Many thanks,

  Nick