[Spice-devel] Mouse failure happens when mouse hovers on some Apps like Kaspersky Anti-virus tool.

Naga Mohan Pothula nagamohan.pothula at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 15 11:39:16 PDT 2012

Arnon,

I tried "//ret = _running = false"earlier and noticed vdagent was not stopped but had seen mouse tracking offset issue.
I can't stop VDService because VDAgent functionality is mandatory.

As Yaniv suggestion, will it be possible keep running VDAgent and keeping server mode for such apps?
Do you have any other ideas to fix this?

Thanks\Naga.