[Spice-devel] Announcing the first version of spice-html5

Attila Sukosd attila.sukosd at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 06:27:15 PDT 2012

Hi guys,

I just gave the html5 client a go, but I'm unable to connect to a RHEV 3
server with SSL. I've started websockify with the ca crt and gave the
client and websockify the secure port.

After turning debugging on I'm getting the following:

>> WebSockets.onopen
spiceconn.js:67 <http://localhost/%7Eatiti/spice/spice-html5/spiceconn.js>id
0; type 1
 spiceconn.js:232 <http://localhost/%7Eatiti/spice/spice-html5/spiceconn.js>1: