[Spice-devel] spicy

Trebor Forban trebor.forban at googlemail.com
Thu Aug 23 06:13:51 PDT 2012

Hello Spice Developers,

wanting to be able to use the integrated spice USB-redirection seems
to incur having to use the spicy client instead of the spicec client.
With the spicec client, I was able to automatically position client
windows with devilspie/xdotool, use xscreensaver and various other X11
stuff.
This no longer seems to be possible with spicy. I now have a
gui-client, but much impoverished usability.
Can somebody possibly give me a tip, as to how I can use
USB-redirection and still have a usable client?

Regards,
TF