[Spice-devel] cut/paste failure on Windows 7 guest

Han Pilmeyer pilux at pilmeyer.nl
Sun Dec 2 00:09:20 PST 2012

Thanks for your efforts Arnon,

On 02/12/2012 08:23, Arnon Gilboa wrote:
> Lots of virtio-serial driver bugs, which are very relevant to
> cut/paste,  were recently fixed.
> The driver on the above link seem to be outdated. I'll try to find a
> link for an updated upstream version.

Note that the driver came from the recently released
spice-guest-0.2.exe, which seems to be the same version as was available
in the RHEV 3.0 release. I'm not sure whether the 3.1 beta would have a
newer driver.

> Anyway, in order to debug it online, catch us on #spice at
> irc.gimp.net/6667
I'm in the room now, but I'll be travelling a lot over the next 3 weeks,
so I will not be online often unfortunately.