[Spice-devel] Announcing usbredir-0.6

javaon javaon at gmail.com
Tue Dec 18 06:39:39 PST 2012

I also thought so.. but when I tried to configure spice-gtk 0.14 with usbredir 0.6, I got this:

checking for USBREDIR... no
configure: error: usbredir support explicitly requested, but some required packages are not available

The configure options I used:

# ./configure --with-gtk=3.0 --enable-usbredir=yes --enable-smartcard=yes --with-python=yes

Any suggestions? Thanks.