[Spice-devel] multi-clients issue

Rozen Lin rozen.lin at sinobot.com.cn
Tue Dec 18 21:05:04 PST 2012

Hi,All,
  Currently I'm trying the multi-client feature of spice, the server
side is spice-server-0.10 and qemu-kvm-1.1, if I use only from Linux
machine the spicec-0.10 or spice-gtk-0.10 as clients, the multi-clients
works fine,
but if I use the old version(e.g. spicec-0.6) spicec-win32 or newest
virt-viewer-0.5.3 from windows machine, the qemu-kvm will assert in
spice-server such as:
red_worker.c: free_one_drawable(RedWorker *worker, int force_glz_free)
{
..
  ASSERT(ring_item);
}
  I know the multi-clients is only experimental, but I have to try such
feature from Windows machine, so would anyone share some clues to
resolve/workaround for this, thanks in advance!

Best regards.