[Spice-devel] Wait flag for remote-viewer and default to not automatically resize?

Gianluca Cecchi gianluca.cecchi at gmail.com
Wed Dec 19 03:21:05 PST 2012

On Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 11:47 AM, Christophe Fergeau  wrote:

> On Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 10:57:22AM +0100, Gianluca Cecchi wrote:
> > Hello,
> > in the past I often found useful the -w flag of virt-vewer
> > Could it be implemented for virt-viewer too?
>
> I think one of the 2 'virt-viewer' should be something else in the
> description above ;)
>
> Christophe

yes sorry, I corrected in subject but forgot the duplicate in the mail
message itself...

It should be read this way:
in the past I often found useful the -w flag of virt-viewer
Could it be implemented for remote-viewer too?

Thanks
Gianluca

PS: actually there was 1 virt-viewer, the other one was virt-vewer ;-)