[Spice-devel] [PATCH spice-gtk V4 0/3] simply implement of file transfer
riegamaths at gmail.com
Fri Dec 28 05:33:51 PST 2012
Hi all, happy holiday!
These are the fourth version of patches which implement file transfer from
client to guest.
V3 -> V4:
* Address Marc-André's comments
* Use a new algorithm to send data, instead of g_idle_add().
* Use gio async API to open, read, query files
V2 -> V3:
* Use key-value text as data included in start message
V1 -> V2:
* Address Marc-André and hans's comments, most of the code are rewritten.
* Move all file operation to the channel level
* Use glib API for file operations
* spice protocol related file transfer has been extended for the future's work
* Only export a single API spice_main_file_xfer()
Dunrong Huang (3):
file-xfer: handling various transfer messages in main channel
file-xfer: handle "drag-data-received" signal
file-xfer: disable file-xfer when agent is not connected
gtk/channel-main.c | 479 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
gtk/channel-main.h | 8 +
gtk/map-file | 1 +
gtk/spice-glib-sym-file | 1 +
gtk/spice-widget.c | 46 +++++
5 files changed, 535 insertions(+)
More information about the Spice-devel