[Spice-devel] spice configuration - problem with connection

Daniel Parnak daniel.parnak at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 15:45:02 PST 2012

# Finally I've done it, thank you all for your help :)

yum -y install qemu-kvm libvirt python-virtinst bridge-utils tunctl
spice-server spice-protocol
systemctl start libvirtd.service
chkconfig libvirtd on
modprobe kvm-intel

# disable firewall
service iptables stop
chkconfig iptables off

#bridge
mknod /dev/net/tun c 10 200
brctl addbr br0
ifconfig eth0 0.0.0.0 promisc up
brctl addif br0 eth0
dhclient br0

#vm
qemu-img create /tmp/fedora.qcow 8G
qemu-kvm -cdrom /media/K/Fedora-16-x86_64-Live-Desktop.iso -hda
/tmp/fedora.qcow -boot d -m 1024 -vga qxl -net nic,vlan=0 -net
tap,vlan=0,ifname=tap0,script=/qemu-ifup -spice
port=5930,disable-ticketing

# script qemu-ifup
#! /bin/sh
/sbin/ifconfig $1 0.0.0.0 promisc up
/usr/sbin/brctl addif br0 $1

# But theres only one problem, when I stop vm there is message:
/etc/qemu-ifdown: could not launch network script
# at this directory there's no such script, maybe someone can say how
it should look like?
# please send any suggestions