[Spice-devel] Windows guest hangs while doing shutdown with dual monitors.

Naga Mohan Pothula nagamohan.pothula at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 21 09:31:55 PST 2012

Hi Christophe/Aon,

Debugging is not possible for this scenario and hence stack trace could not be retrieved.
Please find the attached spicec_mf.log(Failure case - dual monitor with Full-screen+Auto-conf), spicec_sf.log(Success case - single monitor with Full-screen+Auto-conf) files.
These log files contain the exact contents where we need to suspect.

Thanks,
Naga.