[Spice-devel] 答复: Re: 答复: Re: hi,everyone. anyone do spice client on mac os x?

wang.chun3 at zte.com.cn wang.chun3 at zte.com.cn
Mon Jan 9 03:07:14 PST 2012

1. about spice client for mac os x, I refer to this modification:
http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/spice-devel/2010-September/001237.html

2. about spice on ios(ipad),are you have feasible scheme? can you
provide me with some info? how i can do it ?

Christophe Fergeau <cfergeau at redhat.com>
2012-01-05 20:24

收件人
wang.chun3 at zte.com.cn
抄送
spice-devel at lists.freedesktop.org
主题
Re: [Spice-devel] 答复: Re:  hi,everyone. anyone do spice client on mac os
x?

On Thu, Jan 05, 2012 at 05:23:08PM +0800, wang.chun3 at zte.com.cn wrote:
> Hi, thank your help. I success to run spice client on mac os x.

If you had to make some changes to the source code, it would be nice if
you
could send them to the mailing list so that they can be reviewed, and
potentially integrated to the main spice code base if they improve the
code
for all platforms. And this would mean less maintainance work you as well
:)

> so, next step, i want to compile spice client on ipad2(ios), is it
> unimpossible mission??
>
> 1. spice client transplantation to ipad2, anyone have good idear?
>
> 2. ipad(ios) can complie the spice like to mac os x? two os both based
on
> darwin.
>
> 3. anyone can advice for it? thanks.

The way I'd approach this is to start with spice-gtk. It contains a
standalone
spice-glib library which handles all the low-level SPICE communication,
and
emits signals when stuff must be drawn. I'd hook this up with some new
code
doing the actual drawing, handling input/output, ... using native Apple
APIs. I don't know much about iOS development so I have no idea if this is
workable or not, but this is the first approach I'd try were I to work on
such a port. If you try it, I'd be really interested in knowing how things
go.

Christophe
[附件 "att4jils.dat" 被 王春135442/user/zte_ltd 删除]

ZTE Information Security Notice: The information contained in this mail is solely property of the sender's organization. This mail communication is confidential. Recipients named above are obligated to maintain secrecy and are not permitted to disclose the contents of this communication to others.
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the originator of the message. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender.
This message has been scanned for viruses and Spam by ZTE Anti-Spam system.