[Spice-devel] Technical Teleconference...

Marc-André Lureau marcandre.lureau at gmail.com
Sat Jan 14 05:50:13 PST 2012

Hi

On Fri, Jan 13, 2012 at 9:53 PM, Naga Mohan Pothula
<nagamohan.pothula at yahoo.com> wrote:
> I wish to attend technical teleconferences on Spice.
> Is there any possibility for the persons other than RedHat employees to
> attend teleconferences on SPICE?

Most of the technical discussions we have are public, over irc and
ultimately mailing lists.

It can happen that we have technical discussions when we meet, for
example next month in FOSDEM. Usually over a bunch of beers, and later
on again in irc/lists.

Feel free to join us on the IRC channel #spice, irc.gimp.net.

regards

--
Marc-André Lureau