[Spice-devel] spice-protocol "mess"

Yaniv Kaul ykaul at redhat.com
Sun Jan 15 00:40:28 PST 2012

On 01/15/2012 10:13 AM, Yonit Halperin wrote:

<SNIP>

> BTW, Yaniv, can you update the wireshark dissector to handle the new
> protocol?
>
> Yonit.

Already on it, hopefully patch will be ready by the end of the week.
I'm not sure the capability exchange was done in the spirit of the
protocol (I think each capability should have had its own word, so
'auth.' was the first word, 'wan features' the 2nd, and not just use the
next bit, but I'll adjust the dissector to this).
Y.