[Spice-devel] Last call for patches for spice-0.10.1

Hans de Goede hdegoede at redhat.com
Wed Jan 18 02:26:41 PST 2012

Hi,

$subject says it all. I plan to roll a 0.10.1 tarbal soon,
containing everything which is currently in master, to
that purpose I've merged master into the 0.10 branch.

So if you've any patches you want to get in, let me know ASAP.

Note I accidentally already pushed the result of the merge
to 0.10 it seems a simple "git push" pushes more then just
your current branch, ah well live and learn.

Luckily this is not a problem it just means one more merge
commit on the 0.10 branch after the release is done.

Regards,

Hans