[Spice-devel] Question about qemu spice memory use

Josh Bressers josh at bress.net
Mon Jan 23 09:24:03 PST 2012

Hello,

I'm not on the list, so if you could CC me on replies it would be most
appreciated.

I tried to dig around for this bug but came up dry, I'm hoping someone
here can point me in the right direction.

I was playing Netflix video under windows XP (the host OS is Fedora
16), my qemu memory use keeps climbing. If I switch the display to VNC
or spice with the generic VGA adapter (my bug is seen when using the
qlx adapter and drivers) the memory doesn't climb past what I would
expect.

I have no idea how to even start looking into this so I can file a
proper bug report. Do you folks have any tips?

Thanks.

--
    JB