[Spice-devel] [Users] oVirt console plans

Brown, Chris (GE Healthcare) Christopher.Brown at med.ge.com
Tue Jan 31 07:39:08 PST 2012

oVirt nor RHEV does not allow for USB-tablet that I am aware of.
If it does the ability to disable/enable it is not in the UI nor do I see it being enabled in the generated domain XML.

EOL is fine but that is from the RedHat perspective. Keep in mind companies (like mine) where we support those OS's for 10+ years or more.
In that regard since we support installed based products on those old operating systems, developers would want to use the PuP to install/load test/dev environments.