[Spice-devel] Spice usage with Xen

Jacek Skowronek jacek_skowronek at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 5 03:00:17 PDT 2012

Hi all,
Is there any activity happening in usage of Spice in combination with Xen? As far as I can see, there was a project concerning integration of Spice with Xen (spice4xen project) active until April 2011, but is there anything more recent going on?
Also, any advice on which distribution should we use to make it work We are no trying Fedora, but may Ubuntu or CentOS one is a better choice.
Is Spice support planned for the next stable release of Xen?
Any help would be greatly appreciated. I will report back on the result of this quest on the list.
Cheers,
Jacek