[Spice-devel] Announcing the first version of spice-html5

Jeremy White jwhite at codeweavers.com
Tue Jun 5 08:38:09 PDT 2012

> For instance, I use a french keyboard and I found issues for it on
> spice-html.

*blush*  Yes, sorry, the keyboard code is truly awful.  It's a matter of
translating web key codes into scan codes; I didn't find a good way to
do it, and just used a brute force hack. If you're at all a programmer,
it would be easy to extend the hack and fix the key codes for yourself;
that code is in utils.js.

> Also, if the resolution of the display is too big, mouse pointer is not
> at the correct location in the VM.

Yeah, I haven't dug into this one yet.  It should be easy to fix, I believe.

> However, nice work.

Thanks!

Cheers,

Jeremy