[Spice-devel] The spice client with usbredir support

David Jaša djasa at redhat.com
Mon Jun 11 03:32:22 PDT 2012

Hi,

usbredir is only supported in the new client based on spice-gtk. It
won't be implemented in old cegui client. The windows port of the new
client with usbredir is ongoing effort, it should be finished in few
months.

You can track its developments here on ML and you can get prerelease of
it (without usbredir IIRC) on spice-space.org/download.html .

David