[Spice-devel] Windows guest tools

Marten Lehmann lehmann at cnm.de
Mon Jun 11 11:43:38 PDT 2012

Hello,

I used this ISO to install Windows Server 2008 R2 with VirtIO Storage,
maybe Windows setup has used the Windows 7 drivers. But the ISO doesn't
contain vdagent and vdservice, so it would be great if you could rebuild
the Windows Guest Installer with vdagent und vdservice for win2k8r2.

Kind regards
Marten