[Spice-devel] shift+f11 can not exit fullscreen

flooding Controlled flooding2012 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 22:10:27 PDT 2012

Hi all:
     I am now using spice-gtk-0.12 on a linux client, when I run "spicy -h
127.0.0.1 -p 5900", it connected successfully, and I pressed "shift + f11",
spicy window turned to be fullscreen, but when I pressed "shift + f11"
again in order to exit the fullscreen mode, it failed.
     I debug the function "menu_cb_fullscreen" , and find that this
function was only called once by the steps I metioned. It seems that
"menu_cb_fullscreen" only to be called by "not fullscreen to  fullscreen",
but not " fullscreen to not  fullscreen".

     Is there someone give me some help ? thanks.

Yours.
Flooding.