[Spice-devel] spice network load testing

Marian Krcmarik mkrcmari at redhat.com
Tue Jun 12 04:34:21 PDT 2012

----- Original Message -----

I haven't seen anyone to use any specific tool/tools for performance testing of Spice in systematic way. As well as The document (“Benchmark Report on SPICE Remote Display Protocol 2010”) you asked about is quite old and outdated, the testing was performed by organization mentioned in the document for Red hat (on qspice implementation of Spice). I would not stick with it, maybe only get inspired.
You gotta come with something :).