[Spice-devel] New version of automount inhibit patchset

Hans de Goede hdegoede at redhat.com
Thu Jun 21 13:09:12 PDT 2012

Hi All,

Here is a new version of the automount inhibit patchset, based on discussions
with David Zeuthen, this is now modelled after the screensaver and other
inhibits in gnome which now a days all live in gnome-session.

This also needs some small gnome-shell changes, which I still need to upstream,
gnome-session actually does not need any changes, but still a patch should
be written for that to to reserve the value of 16 for automount inhibit.

I don't plan to push this set until the gnome-session / gnome-shell changes
are upstream, still reviews in the mean time are appreciated!

If people want to actually test this let me know and I'll also send the
relevant gnome-shell changes.

Regards,

Hans